Let the games begin!
The Applewoods dogs are begging for you to play!
We came up with a total of 12 questions for the scavenger hunt. Lets get started!
The list of questions looks something like this...
Name at least one distraction used in class this year that can be caught.
You have to e-mail us at email@example.com with an answer like...
Dead Frozen Mice, seen in this post
Sounds easy right? Remember that first person to find all the answers wins a copy of Mud Heaven and a Back to Work DVD. There is a second place prize too, a 2012 Applewoods Dog Training Calendar. You can read more about the prizes in our contest announcement post.
ADT 2011 Scavenger Hunt
1) In one of the river pictures, something besides dogs, people and vegetation can be seen on the bank. It is right by the edge of the water. What is it?
2) Name two dogs that have shown in the Obedience ring this year, and provide links to the post that features their accomplishments.
3) There is cat in the mirror of one of our pictures. Which post is that picture in? Send us the link.
4) What is the phone number of the company that took away Margot's favorite Catawba tree?
5) Tell us the name and breed of two puppies that are new to Applewoods this year.
6) In one video, ring boundaries are defined by something else besides baby gates. What was it?
7) Our big wading pool has fish, and what else printed on it?
8) What did the dogs help to clean up after Hurricane Irene?
9) Tell me what our blue, "Applewoods Dog Training" vests say on at least one side (not the top).
10) There is a dog holding a trashcan lid in one of our photos. What color is it?
11) One picture has a sign in the background that reads, "Best With Expert Advice." Where was that photo taken (type of place is fine)?
12) How many dogs took the Canine Good Citizen test at Applewoods this summer and how many passed?
Winners and the correct answers will be posted on January 7th.
We look forward to receiving your entries at office@ApplewoodsDogTraining.com.